- You can apply for up to A?500
- The project must benefit citizens of York City who are affected by or recovering from substance addictions.
- Activities must build the recovery community, which means they should be open to anyone in recovery (and their support network if appropriate) and be intended to develop a group or community of interest which helps sustain recovery.
- Individuals or groups can apply
- For un-constituted groups and individuals the grant will be paid on receipt of invoices for the activities (direct from the supplier if necessary) and/or expense claims with receipts. We will discuss this with you if successful.
- For constituted groups with a bank account in the groupa��s name the grant will be paid into the bank account and groups will be expected to keep a detailed record of all expenditure. If successful we will ask you to invoice us for the amount agreed.
- You must answer all of the questions on the application form. You can type into the boxes or complete it by hand.
- Organisationa��s, individuals or groups with an annual income of more than A?5000 can not apply for the community fund.
- Applicants’ may be invited to present their idea at the York in Recovery forum where all applications are discussed.
Decisions will be made by a panel made up of members the York in Recovery Forum within 4 weeks of your application. There are no deadlines, but the fund is limited and no further grants will be made once the fund is spent.
Please submit this form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the fund please contact: Karen Smith, York Oaktrees, telephone: 01904 621776, email: email@example.com